Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the team pick itself? What’s your starting 11?

Here’s mine:

Ederson

Walker Dias Stones Zinny

KDB Nando Gundo

Mahrez Silva Foden
I think KDB is going to play the false 9, so just swap him and Bernado.

The only choice to make as I see it is Rodri or Fernandinho.

I think Fernandinho's the better player, in better form. But his legs might struggle against these, he had an absolute nightmare when he came of the bench against them the other week.

I think Pep might just go for Rodri.

I think Fernandinho's the better player, in better form. But his legs might struggle against these, he had an absolute nightmare when he came of the bench against them the other week.

Yeh I agree that KDB may play further forward. Rodri had a shocker the other day and looks leggy at time, he’s not the quickest. Really hope he picks Nando. He’s old but he’s still gets the nod ahead of Rodri in my opinion

Wonder when the news will be in about whether Mendy plays. (No, not Benjamin…!) Because if they have to play Kepa they're in deep shit. I can't think of any top club — at least, not in England — where the drop off in quality between first and second choice keeper is so vertiginous.
Excellent use of vertiginous there.

I’m absolutely over the moon at that result tonight but I’m absolutely gutted I can’t call my Dad to talk about it and I’m sure there are loads of blues feeling very similar today for friends and family no longer with us.

Win or lose in Istanbul, we’ve made history today and I feel for every Blue that stuck with us through the shit but didn’t managed to see this day. Those of us that have seen it are so very fortunate. Little Citeh in the CL Final, well fuck me.

Anyway, here’s to the Blues that weren’t blessed to see this day!
Cheers. Dosvidana. Prost. Slainte and UP THE BLUES

Mendy will definitely start

Mendy will play, and Pep knows it, just tuchel mind games methinks

Didn't he whack himself against the post trying to save Villa's first goal, though? He looked in genuine pain. The beeb commentary made some mention of a possible cracked rib. Not sure whether it's worth having your best keeper playing through a huge match in pain, or having an absolute duffer in goal. Probably the first option, if I'm honest.

I genuinely think he will go for Fern, thought so before Sunday, and Ferns performance v Everton was superb

Didn't he whack himself against the post trying to save Villa's first goal, though? He looked in genuine pain. The beeb commentary made some mention of a possible cracked rib. Not sure whether it's worth having your best keeper playing through a huge match in pain, or having an absolute duffer in goal. Probably the first option, if I'm honest.
Not sure mate. I saw tuchels interview yesterday and I got the impression Mendy would play. Tuchel seemed pretty desperate that he does

Yes, it was a great day last Sunday. Only downside for me was seeing Reuben treading water for the penalty. He has to be sharp and absolutely on it for the final as they all do. Am sure they will be but that moment goes to show how important individual concentration is.
He was dropped in the shit big style. Not a lot you can do, when a faster opponent has the run on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.