Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, ha, nope Walkden precinct. Still so nervous that I put my house alarm code in instead of my debit card when I came to pay!! *rofl*

Plus, this so and so old man told me, when I was returning the trolley & getting my token out, that I was a b****y nuisance and City are rubbish! So I took my time getting token back! Cheek of him calling my team rubbish *very angry face*

I’m now going back to bed for the day. Might clear the nerves! (Not really) :-)

p.s. He knew my team because I was wearing my City mask! :-)

Haha love it mate!

Fuck me, listening to the radio and every fucker is predicting us to win.

Arseholes
yeh, looks most are backing us on the news and radio,the only thing i dont like with this is it feels like how we went into the derby at the etihad and it turned into a bad day, predictions on here that day were 3,4,5 nil,,got to be very cautious and most important settle into the game early,chelsea are certainly no mugs

Feeling bizarrely confident and calm, can’t see passed a relatively straightforward win with the boys in blue performing fantastically. Quite how I will feel in 10 hours time is probably a very different matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.