Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tickets will we get and what points will be needed to get them? Anyone want to have a guess?
I’m going for 10,000 tickets and 15,000 points.

How tickets will we get and what points will be needed to get them? Anyone want to have a guess?
I’m going for 10,000 tickets and 15,000 points.
Fewer points. The Cup Direct Scheme eliminates people with high points totals who didn't join the scheme. Quite a lot of people who would ordinarily travel seem reluctant.

Fewer points. The Cup Direct Scheme eliminates people with high points totals who didn't join the scheme. Quite a lot of people who would ordinarily travel seem reluctant.
Fewer tickets too. I think it’s under 20K (25% capacity) in total so I imagine around 4/5K per club tops

Fewer tickets too. I think it’s under 20K (25% capacity) in total so I imagine around 4/5K per club tops
Yeah, it's so hard to gauge at the moment. It means so much to a good number of people.

Quite a lot seem to want to watch it in town, but I guess we're just waiting for clarity. I really can't see Turkey being on the green list so that may deter a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.