Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fucking killing me not going to the pub yet, been a piece of piss so far today as been busy with my son’s birthday. Now all that’s done I just want to start drinking, but that’s a bad idea as I’ll be twatted by kick off.

With the match showing on YouTube, I can watch it on a big screen. Alcohol ready. Food will be ready in a bit. Nothing more to say or analyse.

Come on blue boys! Bring it home.

Tommy Tuchel, the man who looks like he’s just missing the Burberry Baseball Cap and American BullDog to complete the thin, drug addled chav look is doing Pep impressions to his players.
Hope he regrets it come 10 this evening.

It’s fucking killing me not going to the pub yet, been a piece of piss so far today as been busy with my son’s birthday. Now all that’s done I just want to start drinking, but that’s a bad idea as I’ll be twatted by kick off.

Bang on the money

If I start now that’s it

Fucking tempted though

Same here, the beer is chilling. Would love to be in Porto as well, but I would be totally pissed come kick-off and probably wouldnt remember anything : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.