Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came on here expecting to find out I was the only one sh**ting himself, F*k me where has the massive "grow a set" brigade gone?

I think we are all just glad we are getting to showcase our fantastic football on the biggest stage for THE WORLD to see. Everyone is apprehensive mate, but I think we are so used to typical City performances, that we know it’s just how we click on the day. If we do like we did v PSG, there are very few teams that can deal with us. All we have to worry about are the officials FCUKING us over, it really wouldn’t surprise me, just so that UEFA think they have the last laugh.
We aren’t going away, we WILL be back again next year too.

Come on CITY !!!!!

Looking at the photos/videos of all the City fans in Porto I can’t but feel just a tad bit gutted that restrictions are in place still. I would have loved to have been out there even if no chance of a ticket but just to sample the atmosphere etc and be amongst blues. Can be a bit weird when it’s just you on your own and no one to celebrate and have a laugh with. IF we do win tonight there’s a guy on his 60s who lives about half a mile away, I might go knock on his door and have a sing song with him. He’s a top bloke we always chat whenever we see each other for the last twenty years after he saw me walking home with a city shirt on. Since then whenever we see each other we talk all things City. This is true. I don’t even know his name ha ha. Doesn’t matter all that matters is we can talk about City and to me that is sometimes better than seeing a hundred city shirts when I’m walking about.
Oops sorry for the ramble. Nerves i think.
Go and knock on his door and ask him if he's watching the game invite him round for a beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.