Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Pep is the best manager on the planet, he knows the players far better than any fan and he sees them in training.

Its beyond arrogant to think you know how to pick a side for a football match better than Pep Guardiola so I am 100% content with whatever he picks. The best manager around has picked the side he thinks will give us the best chance of winning. That's good enough for me after 10 trophies in 4 years.

I was a lot more nervous before he announced the team. Now there's no more questions, just have to wait and see.

Hasn't worked for him any other time he's gone down this route.

I'll be staggered if that changes tonight.

Come on blue boys, all we want is for you to actually turn up tonight. Win or lose if we play well I won’t care too much. CTID

Were going for speed tonight. Just hope we can finish as well.
Looks like the tactics are exploit their slow back line early on.
Pep said he knows how they play, so we must trust him.
Later on, if the game is close or we are being overrun, we can revert to the standard false 9 setup - a fresh Fern DM on (who also has the ability to drive us fwd) and maybe Sterling off - so even though we lose that break pace, the tired legs will see spaces and opportunities regardless.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.