Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They play awful football for how expensive their squad is and kind of force the opposition to play the same way. Arsenal and Leicester gave them a taste of their own medicine with waiting for mistakes and lobbing it into channels. With our centre back selection yesterday was wondering if it might hint at Pep using all 3 of Stones_Dias_Laporte in the final, we always look a bit lost playing 3/5 at the back though.
I think we need Walker just for his pace against Werner, but with instructions not to tackle in the box

Honestly you look at the bigger picture and they ain’t the big bad wolf everyone is thinking they are ........... would you have lost to them twice had Pep played his strongest team ??????? They beat a Madrid that was probably the poorest side in a hell of a long side ........I mean had they lost today and created chance after chance then fair enough but they created very little........... if City turn up in 2 weeks time then I can see it being a comfortable victory ........... Chelsea still have to go hard out in the next two games they could still end up with a few injuries .........Would you really wanna face that Leicester team again ????? They are gonna be well up for it

Honestly you look at the bigger picture and they ain’t the big bad wolf everyone is thinking they are ........... would you have lost to them twice had Pep played his strongest team ??????? They beat a Madrid that was probably the poorest side in a hell of a long side ........I mean had they lost today and created chance after chance then fair enough but they created very little........... if City turn up in 2 weeks time then I can see it being a comfortable victory ........... Chelsea still have to go hard out in the next two games they could still end up with a few injuries .........Would you really wanna face that Leicester team again ????? They are gonna be well up for it
Every game is different.

If we’d played our strongest side in both recent games with them we still might have lost but then still beaten them in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.