Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m out in my local at 5.00 pm on Saturday,to down a few beers before kick off,hopefully to calm the old nerves but will City drive me to drink ?
Don`t want to have too much as I do want to remember the game,for better or worse, but no doubt I`ll either be drowning my sorrows or happily getting pissed as a fart,celebrating.
Its a win win for me (well to some extent).

I`m out in my local at 5.00 pm on Saturday,to down a few beers before kick off,hopefully to calm the old nerves but will City drive me to drink ?
Don`t want to have too much as I do want to remember the game,for better or worse, but no doubt I`ll either be drowning my sorrows or happily getting pissed as a fart,celebrating.
Its a win win for me (well to some extent).
Mrs and I have already planned out the day to make sure we are still moderately sober come kick off. It is a challenging affair!!

Mrs and I have already planned out the day to make sure we are still moderately sober come kick off. It is a challenging affair!!
I could have gone out at any time but thought long and hard about it, and possibly a couple of pints per hour will still see me on half a dozen Guinness by KO and then during and after ... well its anyones guess. HIC !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.