Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Foden in the middle of the park. We need that pace/technical ability vs Kante/Mount. I wouldn't be against dropping Bernardo for Phil, and playing Jesus out on the left. Jesus has proven to be good defensively, and I think Zinchenko will need help vs the likes of Reese James, simply because he's so much bigger and faster than Zinchenko.

I would love to see Foden in the middle of the park. We need that pace/technical ability vs Kante/Mount. I wouldn't be against dropping Bernardo for Phil, and playing Jesus out on the left. Jesus has proven to be good defensively, and I think Zinchenko will need help vs the likes of Reese James, simply because he's so much bigger and faster than Zinchenko.
I understand your concern but we must go full throttle imho, and that means we give Chelsea the problems they fear the most, and we trust our 'A' team to be better than theirs on the day. As soon as we tinker and legislate for their strengths, we weaken our team. Been there - done that - against that French outfit last season who knocked us out.

Make them worry about us.

I can see coming at us quick with high press from the off for 10 15 minutes to try and catch us cold when our passing from the back like Liverpool have done a few times
Just early on when we’re being closed down under pressure I’d like to see us just clear our lines until the game settles down and we start to get on the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.