Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one feeling really uncomfortable about the apparent confidence we have?

Much prefer us being in an underdog position and everyone seems to be writing Chelsea off.

Have a bad feeling that the occasion will get to us tonight.

It's never good to be too confident and write a good team like Chelsea off. Fortunately, all our players are quite respectful in their interviews and rightly so.

No matter the tactics and the performance Chelsea stand a chance to win. The often repeated mantra 'we turn up, we win' is a bit daft, for chance plays a role in football, sometimes a pretty big role.

That said, we are generally the better team and are more likely to win. No matter what happens tonight, we have had a great season.

Am i the only one feeling really uncomfortable about the apparent confidence we have?

Much prefer us being in an underdog position and everyone seems to be writing Chelsea off.

Have a bad feeling that the occasion will get to us tonight.
The players are serial winners. We need to use that confidence against a hot & cold Chelsea side. Can they beat us? Yes but a few scenario would need to go against us for that to happen.

This is why I am confident. The team has performed brilliantly in Europe. Coming behind in games against Dortmund & PSG showed a mental strength that we all questioned.

We need a bit of luck on the day.

Nervously Confident, now where is the toilet roll? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.