Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered if Liverpool win now we won the league. Wouldn't begrudge them either. Be funny as fuck if they don't though, and would be seens as a failure of a season despite 2 trophies which their fans by most accounts deemed to be tinpots when they were fielding their youths in previous seasons. I will be digging out some old texts thats for sure!

0:0 then Liverpool win on penalties

3 Trophies without scoring a goal..
Nedum was saying on the Bluemoon podcast that the scousers have played Chelsea 4 times this season; haven't beaten them in normal time, but have done twice on penalties, thereby winning 2 cup finals, and Chelsea have got nothing to show for it.

How lucky - how shit - to win 3 cups on penalties? I doubt they'd be too bothered though.

Should be fun if Liverpool lose & then listening to the narrative of how they are still the bestest side that has ever played the game, whilst winning the FA & League cups

Have I got this right.

Dippers waiting at Coach pick up points, the Coaches drive past and they wait 5 hours moaning.

If you had a match ticket wouldn't you be doing anything to catch the coaches, arranging a car to Dover or whatever.

There must be fans on the coaches that realise the error and some were in communication with the Company.

It's coach not a plane or a train ffs how hard is it to sort out.

Me: " Alexa, good morning."
Alexa: "Good morning and good luck to Liverpool tonight as..."
Me (interrupting): "Fuck off Alexa".

Going to give the game a miss tomorrow night couldn't be arsed listening to the media wankfest for the dippers. It will only put me in bad form and it's not worth ruining my weekend over those Scouse bastards.

Surely there is a good film someone could reccomend me :)
There’s Only One Jimmy Grimble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.