Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fucking awful when you are at the airport and you see them in the line to get on the plane. Then the fuckers are sat next to you for the entire flight with their horrible winey tones.
About 3 years ago we was coming back from the canary Islands and had this scouser on the flight sat about two rows back and I swear that every other word he said it was Liverpool. He'd speak blah blah blah then say Liverpool. Went on for ages.
When we landed I was tempted to ask him if he was from Liverpool.

Horrible old whiny gobshite he was.

Yesterday we went to Knowsley Safari Park.

A Car overtook us with a Dipper roof flag flying, IN A FUCKING SAFARI PARK!

We watched until the Patrol approached him stopped him and the flag was removed.

They are fucking unbelievable,
It would have better if the monkeys had climbed on his roof, snapped off the flag, run off with it and then ripped it to pieces!

Yesterday we went to Knowsley Safari Park.

A Car overtook us with a Dipper roof flag flying, IN A FUCKING SAFARI PARK!

We watched until the Patrol approached him stopped him and the flag was removed.

They are fucking unbelievable,

Cracking lyrics from the Tranmere Rovers Supporters Club Band’s latest:

‘He was at Knowsley Safari Park one day where he saw a monkey with a banana in one hand and a tin-opener in the other, and he shouted over: “Hey, you don’t need the tin-opener for that!” To which the monkey replied: “It’s for the custard, dickhead!” ’

Cracking lyrics from the Tranmere Rovers Supporters Club Band’s latest:

‘He was at Knowsley Safari Park one day where he saw a monkey with a banana in one hand and a tin-opener in the other, and he shouted over: “Hey, you don’t need the tin-opener for that!” To which the monkey replied: “It’s for the custard, dickhead!” ’

Ha ha nice one.

Being serious though, I just wanted to ask the Dipper how much he paid for his fake tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.