Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How that cult of a club hasn't disassociated themselves from this pickled grifter is beyond me, why is he slagging off Real Madrid fans? the unprofessionalism is eye watering.

If that doesn't show what a shit club the scousers are nothing will.
Really cheap shot from Aldridge, but what do you expect from this Scouse pisspot, no class.

On the one hand Liverpool are an amazing team with an amazing boss who probably deserve to win the champions league.
On the other hand their fans are so detestable I hope they lose on penalties after 120 minutes

Really cheap shot from Aldridge, but what do you expect from this Scouse pisspot, no class.
He's a Tranmere player who actually played a few games for the dippers and looked a bit like Ian Rush. That's this pissed up cunts claim to fame. A total no mark who I hope witnesses an unravelling of his beloved team of pricks and his plane home is cancelled

it just hit me again how we should be here right now

I don't blame any single city player or manager, it's just a freak thing that happened, I guess the comeback vs villa is the other way of the swing.
Yeah. It was just a freaky football moment. It being the semi just made it worse. Ive tried not to think about it to be honest and i barely remember extra time.
I've put my bets on Liverpool, so I'll be happy either way tonight. Much more interested in the playoff final tomorrow.

On the one hand Liverpool are an amazing team with an amazing boss who probably deserve to win the champions league.
On the other hand their fans are so detestable I hope they lose on penalties after 120 minutes
They don't. Real have beaten us. Chelsea and PSG. Liverpool had two byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.