Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jürgen, what's that German word for taking pleasure from the misfortune of others?

crying-fan.gif

schadenfreude

WTF is Owen on about?

He might have an argument that Madrid aren’t the best side in Europe, but how can he suggest that Liverpool are? He uses the argument that any side can win a one-off game, but Liverpool didn’t win their domestic league over 38 of the fuckers.

If he had said “City are better than Madrid” you could say fair enough, we won our league and battered Madrid for the majority of 2 ties, but a team that doesn’t win a league and doesn’t win the CL is 100% not the best side in Europe.
I title in THIRTY TWO years

What the fuck was Van Dijk doing for the goal, you have to close Valverde down there.

Left it that long to confront him that he then had to worry about the overlap.

Alexander-Arnold completely oblivious to the danger as well.
I'm not having that la. He is the best defender in the werld

I said after our CL semi the shot saving from the two goalkeepers was the difference between the two sides. It was the same for the CL final, Courtois was outstanding. I wonder if Courtois's performance will get Pep thinking about the need for a shot stopping keeper to help win the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.