Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool v Real Madrid (20:00 BST)
e6d9e9fc-097b-41f0-ad58-321b9bb0662a.jpg

John Murray
BBC commentator on BBC Radio 5 Live
The French radio station RMC are reporting that some ticketless fans have tried to get into the stadium. They say it is Liverpool fans and they describe the situation as the stewards being briefly overwhelmed.

I genuinely can't stand Madrid (I mean look at their treatment of Bale over the past year) but I can't stand gloating Scousers either, so I actually don't care who wins this.

John Murray
The French radio station RMC are reporting that some ticketless fans have tried to get into the stadium. They say it is Liverpool fans and they describe the situation as the stewards being briefly overwhelmed.

I hope the riot police gas and batter them.

Posted at 19:3619:36

Post update​

b49ccce5-5474-45b3-af9e-fddb2865fb56.jpg

Chris Sutton
Former Premier League striker on BBC Radio 5 Live
Coming in there was a lot of shoving and pushing. There were fans trying to get through because there were ticket checks and there we some fans who didn't have tickets and they were the ones causing the problems.
It was quite harrowing for a lot of people and it was taking far too long to get through.

John Murray
I just say I'm absolutely shocked to hear that. They're usually sooooo well behaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.