Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Then They Said " We’re Going To Win The Quadruple"

View attachment 44987
FT4SvuxUAAAIbKB

Not sure why Courtois would be "eaten alive" in our team? He's an outstanding goalkeeper his footwork is pretty good.

The best keepers should be able to do both to a very high level. I love Ederson but I think his shot stopping is disappointing at times.
Courtois is nowhere near as good as Ederson with the ball at his feet. We’re six years into Peps tenure now and some people still don’t quite understand that a Pep keeper must be good with the ball at his feet. I think Ederson gets a lot of unfair stick, he doesn’t really make many fucks over the course of a season and he’s in a high risk position. There’s not better keeper in world football that is more suited to Pep than him.

Imagine going to Paris, buying a fake ticket for 8 grand, getting pepper sprayed, watching the game on your mobile in the car park, not scoring in a final again and having the football world laughing at you.

If Carlsberg did Saturday nights.
You’ve forgotten the roaming charges meaning he’d have to declare bankruptcy on their return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.