Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t have gone to the final. Particularly against them. England fans set the tone with the Euro’s debacle and it’s fair game now. Hooliganism in general seems to making a comeback, particularly in Europe.

I don't want to be anywhere near them especially at a football match. I know a couple who I used to work with and a plastic one from Manchester I know from Tenerife. While okay they are unbearable regarding the football. If we had played them in the final it would have been carnage in Paris.

Hooliganism hasn't really gone away in Europe. They were slow to catch up but as they did it contrasted with being brought under control here. We can draw parallels now in this country when it was at its peak and that's why it's on the rise again here. An uncaring government riding roughshod over the electorate, particularly the poor, who are increasing due to the cost of living and inflation. The world has also had almost two years of the most restrictive laws we've ever had, as good as house arrest and that's going to have an effect once it's lifted. The ott lecturing and calling a few end of season pitch celebrations "Pitch invasions" because a couple of idiots out of thousands overstepped the mark isn't helpful and makes people more belligerent. Sorry I've gone on a rant lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.