Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but I think the basic premise still holds, Liverpoo' need RM to miss.
Does your namesake still hold the City record for own goals? I can still hear him yelling at teammates.
I have a feeling the record is now shared with Richard Dunne! I shall have to embark on some research!

Ah, much better than I thought: D. Ewing 9 and Richard Dunne 6. Out on his own. Can't see that being touched unless we hang on to Kyle till he's turned fifty!

Don't forget they've been absolved by a not at all politically expedient and parameter limited public inquiry. Plenty on here have bought into its findings.
well I don't buy into that shit. I always ahve and always will blame Liverpool for Hillsborough. Not saying the Police handled it well, they didn't. But the root cause of the incident was the Liverpool fans.

I give a fuck when I see someone clearly being treated unfairly. It just sums them up as a club.
Why? Football is like that, when a player is not usefull to your club then they don't care, it's like that even from academy level, and I dont think bale helped himself goading madrid fans while playing for Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.