Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unintentional deflection by defender - offside. Intentionally played by defender - not offside. It seems to me that both Liverpool defenders were deliberately trying to play it, and it shouldn't matter if they make a mess of it.
Bingo. How can a player who is making an intentional slide tackle, play the ball unintentionally…??

Best news since last sunday

View attachment 44831
Of course it’s young, French people trying to jib in the Liverpool end. It was never going to be the thousands of Liverpool fans who Klopp told to go to Paris without tickets. If I was a betting man, I’d put money on those young, French guys being ST holders at Stamford Bridge.

Liverpool are to football what Donald Trump is to politics. A cult who can get away with whatever they want without any ramifications.

It’s a shame because Liverpool are a top side, with a top class manager, but this incessant need to blow smoke up their arse and never hold them to account is beyond tiresome.

I can bet my house and all my belongings that if it was against City then a VAR GOAL would be awarded to Real M. and that TAA hand push in the last minute against Vinicius would be a foul and a yellow card(for Walker).

But Liverpool in the last 5 years always gets a push from referees everywhere.

I can’t be bothered doing it, but if you take a still of the Real end - you can see all the steps and walkways are clear aside from one or two folks going for a mid-game squirt.

Pan to the red end… and you can’t see the steps. The seats are full and the steps are full. Who are all these people who bought tickets to spectate from the steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.