Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

I was so wasted at the semi vs Utd at Wembley, I was so high up and it seemed so steep I kept leaning back and falling over. Was on my own and left 20 mins in.

Never had any more than a few before the match since then, completely ruined it for myself and I am still gutted.
Yep. I can't understand people wanting to get so bladdered before/during a game that they remember fuck all about it the next day. Crazy, in my opinion.

Yep. I can't understand people wanting to get so bladdered before/during a game that they remember fuck all about it the next day. Crazy, in my opinion.
There is a difference between "I would like to enjoy a few cold beers with my friends while watching the football" and "I am an alcoholic who wants to be so drunk I don't remember the game"!

There is a difference between "I would like to enjoy a few cold beers with my friends while watching the football" and "I am an alcoholic who wants to be so drunk I don't remember the game"!
Of course there is. You'll get no argument from me on that score. But, perhaps, take a look at the post I was replying to. And I saw it with my own two eyes, at the Wigan final. People passed out in their seats early in the game. Either pissed, stoned, or both. I'm not some holy Joe, by the way. I'll enjoy a pint or two before the game. But, to me, a final is something to be remembered, locked away in your head and relived again and again.

Maybe not that particular final, though!

Of course there is. You'll get no argument from me on that score. But, perhaps, take a look at the post I was replying to. And I saw it with my own two eyes, at the Wigan final. People passed out in their seats early in the game. Either pissed, stoned, or both. I'm not some holy Joe, by the way. I'll enjoy a pint or two before the game. But, to me, a final is something to be remembered, locked away in your head and relived again and again.

Maybe not that particular final, though!
Yeah, fair enough, I hadn't followed the conversation! I've seen enough people at City games who I wonder if they'd be better suited to going clubbing, doing coke at 3pm isn't my sort of idea for a Saturday afternoon. But I'd prefer a beer or two tomorrow, but hope you enjoy wherever you're watching!!

Yeah, fair enough, I hadn't followed the conversation! I've seen enough people at City games who I wonder if they'd be better suited to going clubbing, doing coke at 3pm isn't my sort of idea for a Saturday afternoon. But I'd prefer a beer or two tomorrow, but hope you enjoy wherever you're watching!!
Through the gaps in my fingers, hunched behind the chaise longue!

My plans have changed and I've let someone take my place in the pub. Has anyone got 2 spare tickets that I can buy for the screening at the Academy ?

My plans have changed and I've let someone take my place in the pub. Has anyone got 2 spare tickets that I can buy for the screening at the Academy ?
Check the website because some people say more tickets were re released

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.