Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

Great for people with kids (young kids) , but its a pity that the club (well some people) doesn't seem too do anything for the adults that follow the club. For me a choice between going to the CFA getting a packet of sweet and a coke and treated like a 5 year old , or going to a pub/mates house or home and enjoy the game with mates and a couple of beers, well there's only one winner !
I imagine it has more to do with licensing and facilities than the club tbh.

Bit disappointed it isn't just seasoncard holders for the first hour then seasoncard holders who want + 3 non SC tickets) after that. Keep missing out on tickets! Still hurts seeing some other bugger in my seat on Sunday!!

I imagine it has more to do with licensing and facilities than the club tbh.
Well if it is the licensing people , just goes too show the bollocks around this Covid stuff , ie not aloud a beer at a open-air event yet can now go and sit in a pub, have a drink and watch the game !

Simples, get hammered before the game , can of coke "refeshments" and "medicinal"hip flask for the game on the big screen and find a watering hole post game , the four of us who were originally going to Porto with no ticket will hopefully be able to get tickets for Saturday at the academy stadium.
If we dont get tickets , Plan B , all day BBQ and a few light libations at La Casa Grimble.

Half time Entertainment

Attachments

• 65217360486d5531abbca02dba157bd5.jpg
    65217360486d5531abbca02dba157bd5.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 29
No alcohol on sale, not sure too many will be up for that!
I’m not a drinker by any stretch but this is out of order. Treat us like human beings ffs. Rather stay at home then hopefully the ground later with a bottle of bud amongst our amazing support

Great for people with kids (young kids) , but its a pity that the club (well some people) doesn't seem too do anything for the adults that follow the club. For me a choice between going to the CFA getting a packet of sweet and a coke and treated like a 5 year old , or going to a pub/mates house or home and enjoy the game with mates and a couple of beers, well there's only one winner !
Fucking hell give the club a break, they didn’t decide there’d only be 6k tickets for the final, they didn’t have to screen it, they are doing their best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.