Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

I think the club are doing their best. I keep reading on different threads that they need to attract more young people to be supporters and this would possibly seem to be a way to get them involved. Or am I missing something?

I agree that it is probably the licensing authorities who have put a stop to drinking alcohol. Let’s hope that the club get a good turn out.
Poor City can’t do right for doing wrong! :-)

Before the club get more grief, I strongly suspect that the lack of alcohol will be a council/government restriction to stop
It becoming too much of a drunken superspreader type event, at least in public perception.
Who can’t go 90 odd minutes without having a drink?

When I go to the game, I drink from 09:00-14:00, then go to the game and don’t touch a drop in the ground, then back to the pub for 17:30-the early hours.

All people need to do is do an all dayer beforehand and then make sure the fridge is stocked for when they get back home!

Can’t imagine anything worse - sat watching the game in the chilly outdoors, stone cold sober surrounded by hi vis muppets ordering me around and being force fed ferris and all the other giddy idiots pre game and at HT
All good points, great for the families, but not for me either.

When I go to the game, I drink from 09:00-14:00, then go to the game and don’t touch a drop in the ground, then back to the pub for 17:30-the early hours.

All people need to do is do an all dayer beforehand and then make sure the fridge is stocked for when they get back home!
Yep. Not difficult.

Similar vibe pal except I don’t generally drink at all pre-match these days. Plenty of time to get drunk afterwards, you can be in town for 5.30 after a (admittedly rare) 3pm kick off.
The young lads will nurse a couple of pints for hours, they’re all about the readily available Albanian nosebag nowadays

Exactly this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.