Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

I have 2 spare tickets for tonight's screening at the Academy Stadium if anyone wants them at face value (£5 each), due to family drop-outs.

On-pitch seating. One is marked as U16's but maybe an adult could still use it, I'm not sure.

PM if interested, I can meet at the stadium this evening as I believe a booked group has to enter together.

I have 2 spare tickets for tonight's screening at the Academy Stadium if anyone wants them at face value (£5 each), due to family drop-outs.

On-pitch seating. One is marked as U16's but maybe an adult could still use it, I'm not sure.

PM if interested, I can meet at the stadium this evening as I believe a booked group has to enter together.
I will definitely have them and try and get in?

Sent you a PM

I’ve got one spare ticket for the screening at CFA tonight if anyone’s in town and not got anything sorted, will have to come in with me though.

I’m in Stevenson square at the moment but can meet at the ground later or you can join us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.