Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

I've booked next door in Freight Island will stick with that to be honest I think, looks a good option though.

It wouldn’t be BM without forum members moaning about this. :-(

I appreciate it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, plastic pot full of beer, so if you won’t like it, don’t go. Don’t put a downer on it.

I will be in a Istanbul, so I won’t be going, but if I wasn’t in Istanbul I would be going.

Spending the day in town, going to Mayfield Park and all the bars, then going to Mayfield Depot, what a venue, with ‘6000’ other City fans. It will be immense. Maybe a once in a lifetime experience?

Restricted views for some, and likely beer being thrown if City score and win. The togetherness , the singing, the atmosphere, the celebrations, and in town afterwards will be a night that nobody will ever forget.
Town was fantastic for the Chelsea CL Final till the match kicked off. Never seen it busier in fact despite COVID restrictions. We were in Spinningfield that time. If you can’t make Istanbul Manchester City-centre will be brilliant.

The police have been visiting all the pubs in town this week asking them what precautions they are taking for Saturday.

Apart from the obvious like beefing up security, they’ve been encouraging pubs with TVs to designate themselves either City or United pubs and turn away the other. Not something they can enforce but might be worth checking out in advance.

Other suggestions they’re making is removing outdoor furniture and considering only using plastic pots. Again, entirely up to the pubs if they follow the advice but might be worth looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.