Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

Can’t think of anything worse, personally.

Everyone to their own, but me neither. When did this throwing beer over everyone fad start?

Was at Southampton a few weeks ago and people were buying beer for £6 a pint, turning round from the bar and throwing the whole lot all over their mates, to hilarity all round.

I was just stood back, shaking my head in confusion, like some time traveller from the Victorian age who just couldn’t get to grips with the modern world.

Everyone to their own, but me neither. When did this throwing beer over everyone fad start?

Was at Southampton a few weeks ago and people were buying beer for £6 a pint, turning round from the bar and throwing the whole lot all over their mates, to hilarity all round.

I was just stood back, shaking my head in confusion, like some time traveller from the Victorian age who just couldn’t get to grips with the modern world.
A lot of these places charge to get in as well. Mental.

Another example of stupid people doing stupid things to impress other stupid people on social media.

Yeah at the risk of being an old fuddy duddy, the whole throwing beer thing is not for me. Do people think the Mayfield depot will be like this?

It’s not just you mate, I find it it a really fucking weird thing to do.

It’s not just you mate, I find it it a really fucking weird thing to do.

At Wembley against Sunderland the halfwits near me were throwing their soft drinks all over the place in the seats when we scored. Of course when I expressed I was far from happy having sticky coke all over my clothes and hair when I have to travel home like that I'm a miserable ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.