Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

The Lone Whalley Ranger

Team supported
Manchester City
No big screen on the Etihad site this time because of a gig by The Weekend (me neither), so wanted to ask where in town are people planning to watch the CL final?

No big screen on the Etihad site this time because of a gig by The Weekend (me neither), so wanted to ask where in town are people planning to watch the CL final?
Just posted on another random thread (due to my permission level). I'm looking for suggestions that I can take my 10 year old to to watch the final..

Just posted on another random thread (due to my permission level). I'm looking for suggestions that I can take my 10 year old to to watch the final..
4 the fans tv tickets have come out today for fan park

If you just rock up in town on the night, you’ve got virtually no chance of finding anywhere to watch it. That’s if the Chelsea final is anything to go by.

Get online and book a table somewhere. Assuming they’re not all booked up already.

If you just rock up in town on the night, you’ve got virtually no chance of finding anywhere to watch it. That’s if the Chelsea final is anything to go by.

Get online and book a table somewhere. Assuming they’re not all booked up already.
Chelsea final was in the middle of COVID restrictions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.