Champions League Final | Single Person

Slightly different times but happy to catch you for a couple beers Friday night.

im on the 10:20 to Istanbul on the Saturday and 07;20 coming back Sunday
Yeah mate we’ll i land in Istanbul
Slightly different times but happy to catch you for a couple beers Friday night.

im on the 10:20 to Istanbul on the Saturday and 07;20 coming back Sunday
I’ve got a people carrier for £30 so if anyone wants to jump in it can carry 5 it says, just owe me 3 beers each haha

Attachments

• IMG_9283.png
    IMG_9283.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 29
Yeah mate we’ll i land in Istanbul

I’ve got a people carrier for £30 so if anyone wants to jump in it can carry 5 it says, just owe me 3 beers each haha
I land at Istanbul airport from Antalya at 10.40am on Saturday morning.

Was going with my best mate but he died suddenly on Monday morning. Obviously a shock and I’ve changed my mind back and forth whether to go through with our plans or not. Settled on he would want me to go, so I’m all in.

Nearly chucked it in when I found out on Thursday our outward flight to Bucharest on the 9th was cancelled but rebooked for the day before (any ideas what to do for a day in Bucharest?).

At 3.20 yesterday still awaiting access codes coming through I had accepted my fate that Istanbul was just not meant to be this time, but the email appeared and the single ticket was bought.

This trip won’t be the same as the loads we went on together following City (including Lokeren, Porto and Istanbul the first time, don’t ask).

The empty seats/bed will be difficult to bear but I know I’ve got to be there and that trophy has to be won.

Am I right in saying that it's 67.50 Turkish Lira to get from the Sabiha Gökcen airport to Taksim Square using this bus service? So less than £3.

Correct…have been doing a bit of research on this & seems the cheapest way to get from SAW airport to Taksim.

I certainly intend to use the bus as have a bit of time as I arrive on the Thursday, although probably like a few Blues yet to source a ticket.

Previous travellers advise you can only pay the bus driver in cash for the journey so suggest getting some Turkish Lira out before you fly.

Correct…have been doing a bit of research on this & seems the cheapest way to get from SAW airport to Taksim.

I certainly intend to use the bus as have a bit of time as I arrive on the Thursday, although probably like a few Blues yet to source a ticket.

Previous travellers advise you can only pay the bus driver in cash for the journey so suggest getting some Turkish Lira out before you fly.
Picking up 5000 Turkish Lira in town this afternoon. Plenty for transport, beer and kebabs

I may end up going alone if the tickets don't get down to regular ST holders.. Did the solo trip for Porto and it was great... Just tagged along with fellow blues... Even had a good drink on the Friday night with some Chelsea fans who (despite their initial indifference to my city top in a curry house) wouldn't let me buy a drink in the 2 hours or so we sat and chewed the fat ... They thought they had no chance in the game

Was going with my best mate but he died suddenly on Monday morning. Obviously a shock and I’ve changed my mind back and forth whether to go through with our plans or not. Settled on he would want me to go, so I’m all in.

Nearly chucked it in when I found out on Thursday our outward flight to Bucharest on the 9th was cancelled but rebooked for the day before (any ideas what to do for a day in Bucharest?).

At 3.20 yesterday still awaiting access codes coming through I had accepted my fate that Istanbul was just not meant to be this time, but the email appeared and the single ticket was bought.

This trip won’t be the same as the loads we went on together following City (including Lokeren, Porto and Istanbul the first time, don’t ask).

The empty seats/bed will be difficult to bear but I know I’ve got to be there and that trophy has to be won.

RIP blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.