Champions League Final, Sunday 23rd August

Hello everyone,

just curious why Munich gets so much hate here, I am not whiny about that, just curious. I hate United, Chelsea and Pool and I will wish them bad luck forever but I have my reasons. What are your reasons? Like I said, I have no problem with banter and love shit talking about other clubs.

Can not wait for the finals but I am nervous already, our defence is rather shaky this season and even Flick was not able to lower our mistakes in the first 10-15 minutes of the game. PSG have a lot of quality in the front to punish bayern a lot during these phases. Overall i see the match with mixed feelings, guess its a 50/50 situation.

Seriously, you need to pay more attention to how your club behave and what they say.

Hello everyone,

just curious why Munich gets so much hate here, I am not whiny about that, just curious. I hate United, Chelsea and Pool and I will wish them bad luck forever but I have my reasons. What are your reasons? Like I said, I have no problem with banter and love shit talking about other clubs.

Can not wait for the finals but I am nervous already, our defence is rather shaky this season and even Flick was not able to lower our mistakes in the first 10-15 minutes of the game. PSG have a lot of quality in the front to punish bayern a lot during these phases. Overall i see the match with mixed feelings, guess its a 50/50 situation.
Something regarding UEFA and possibly some transfers from what I gathered on my short time here, but I don't really know. I usually assume other fans hate my team as a given, it's just a general aura we give off lol.

PSG v GRC

Like picking If I want to be infected with AIDS or Ebola

Will the Scousers still be able to claim they're champions of Europe after Sunday ?.. PSG or Bayern neither could be as insufferable as them cnuts !!

Hello everyone,

Hoeness and Rumenigge have consistently come for City in the press, unfairly and hypocritically. The latest example is that both have said publicly that the CAS verdict does not reflect City's innocence from the charges but UEFA's failure. That is *not* what the CAS verdict said.

The absolutely naked hypocrisy of the behaviour around Sane. Speaking about signing him publicly while he was a City player. This is not only against the sacred rules that Bayern executives like to preach to us about, it is blind arrogance.

The dominance of the Bundesliga through financial means and buying competitor's players. This is reminiscent of our red neighbours and would be the way the English league would look if it weren't for Abramovich and Mansour. Uncompetitive, boring. At the same time Bayern preach about how City are ruining football. Hypocrisy and blind arrogance again.

The presentation of Bayern as some sort of purist public good when three major shareholders are also major sponsors ... and then the preaching that Etihad shouldn't be able to sponsor City.

Let's be real, this is a business that is trying to protect its financial interests by publicly slandering another business.

Seriously, you need to pay more attention to how your club behave and what they say.
Arrogant German bullies, horrible club.

I am no lover of PSG but I hope they totally hammer you in the Final.

The arrogance of Ms Rummenigge and particularly the criminal, tax fraudulent , fat , and repulsive Uli Hoeness is beyond a joke.

I have been to Munich for a CL game and thought their fans were great..so, I have no beef with them. PSG handed us our arse at Celtic Park in one of the finest displays I've seen from anyone against us. So, again, I dont hate them either. I just hope it lives up to my expectations and that whoever plays better wins it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.