Champions League Final Thread

1, though I said that last year too.

What a great game to watch, a clash of styles, but one of the most entertaining CL for years. Wanted Juve to win it, but Barca were the best team, and pleased for Xavi that they won it, and sorry for Pirlo that he didn't, two greats from the last 15 years.

City will have to improve big time to get to that level - getting Pogba (and a few others) would be a start.

Thought Juventus played really well against overwhelming opposition - hope to see them do well next year as well.

It's a privilege to be watching this Barcelona side though - long may it continue

City will have to improve big time to get to that level - getting Pogba (and a few others) would be a start.

Thought Juventus played really well against overwhelming opposition - hope to see them do well next year as well.

It's a privilege to be watching this Barcelona side though - long may it continue

Thats the difference, Barca have 4 genuine world class players, whereas the rest of the top teams have 2 or 3.

I know it happens all the time now but when did the whole thing with bringing kids and wifes onto the pitch start? I'm probably just being a miserable c**t i know but am i alone in not liking it? The fans are there to celebrate the players and the team winning. They don't want to see a load of wags and little kids running around the pitch.
I like the wags on the pitch. I like boobs.

Was a cracking final. I think juve have been great this season and were not phased by playing what many class as the best team in the world. I thought it was an even game but barca just had too much bite at the front end. Congratulations to Barcelona.

Barcelona's front three is just ridiculously good. Scary.

Probably 3 out of the top 5 players in world football.

Suarez is an amazing striker. He was done for racism and bit two players yet he's still Barcelona's centre forward! That says it all for how good he is. If you judge him solely on football ability, he's the third best player in the world IMO.

Pogba was really good tonight, his workrate and presence really impresses me. At 22, he's only going to get so much better.

Sad to see Xavi and Pirlo leave European football, two geniuses.

I don't think there's a big difference between us and Juventus. We drew Barcelona in the last 16, no team in Europe could knock them out. With a favourable draw next season, maybe we'll be in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.