Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can a city matters rep check this with the club please as it was not clear on the comms

If you have got a code for 3 people in one transaction, will you receive 3 codes at 3 separate times if all on different points?

I assume this is how it will work but want to double check as the 2 mates I have got codes for are not on the cup scheme so I obviously want to secure my ticket first (I'm on cup scheme high points)
This ! Can you clarify with the club asap @Alex - City Matters

At the prices quoted for travel and tickets, and based on the complications of purchase, the probable need for accommodation, and just the general feck about, the demographic of this will almost entirely be single fans aged 18-30 and older men, with nothing else to spend their money on.

I suspect there will be very few families, single ladies or older couples. I also don't believe for one moment there will be huge take up from Supporters Clubs as they have always prospered on cheap hassle free easy travel with tickets provided. In effect, you got your arse wiped for you! Many SC members, when faced with sorting this for themselves, will just say "Now where did I put the remote control?"

This really is hard core, and based on that alone I believe this probably won't sell out even with members getting their chance, as by then flights will have increased yet again.

Can anyone see how to do one booking for Friends and Family so we can sit together?
Just click on the 'buy tickets' link and you can input number of tickets and add friends and family tickets to your basket. Don't forget to change the name of the owner of EACH ticket (edit owner name) otherwise it won't let you submit.

After last years final issues, do you think UEFA might have tightened things up with tickets? Could a ticket have the name and passport number of the person buying it?
I don’t think that makes a difference anyway, when I went to Porto I had the uefa ticket on my phone like this year, you can transfer the ticket to anyone once it’s on there, it even states that on the app. So you can buy it and transfer it, you need to log into the app with your account which includes your passport number, when You buy your ticket you just log into the app and your ticket is there.

Just read all the blurb, fuck me:

"These include a subsidised one-day travel package priced at £995 which will fly direct from Manchester Airport to Istanbul Havalimani Airport (IST) and return immediately after the match."

You can still do 4 nights over there for cheaper than that!!
But you can't fly in and out like some people will want to.

I think you’re miles off. Miles. I suspect that several hundred or maybe even a thousand or two blues have already booked trips but it won’t be many and I suspect closer to 1k than 2k. That number will go up with people grabbing overpriced flights or weird connections but not by more than double. The club might sell a thousand or so at that price and I hope Spike and one or two other providers might come in with an offering.

But I think you can reasonably conclude now that every flight will be c1K whoever charters it.

I hate to say it but we aren’t selling anything close to 20k tickets at that price point, especially when the tickets themselves put another £500 on top.

I can afford it and until a hour ago was taking my two lads. But now I’ve seen those prices I’m already entertaining the idea of Just having a big family party at home or something. I really don’t want to spend £5k plus and end up stood outside some stadium for three hours at midnight waiting for some bus.
Dave why not go a family holiday to Antalya and get internal flights, it’s bloody cheap compared to the other choices, yes a bit of messing about but worth it most definitely

Just read all the blurb, fuck me:

"These include a subsidised one-day travel package priced at £995 which will fly direct from Manchester Airport to Istanbul Havalimani Airport (IST) and return immediately after the match."

You can still do 4 nights over there for cheaper than that!!
That's called profiteering in any language. The club should be ashamed. It's ok Pep announcing he wants the fans to 'turn up and make noise' for games but, come the big games, we don't count at all !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.