Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Do you need to download the UEFA app to your mobile to buy the ticket or does it go into your City wallet via the access code, which I've got? Thanks.

I think you're right. The issue isn't distance, it's accessibility. Istanbul is very easy to access from most big European cities. Large Turkish communities around Europe and the fact it is a transcontinental city makes it an attractive hub.

If Istanbul is a problem, then you have to balance that with the fact that next year it's at Wembley, and the year after it's in Munich.

Everyone has known for two years that it will be in Istanbul. Whilst I think that the prices of the top two ticket categories are extortionate, I sometimes think that people think that it should be at Villa Park every year with tickets costing a maximum of £20. Even then they'd complain.
It will be probably be quicker getting back to Manchester from Istanbul than from Wembley.

Do you need to download the UEFA app to your mobile to buy the ticket or does it go into your City wallet via the access code, which I've got? Thanks.
For clarity do you have a booking reference or an actual access code?

The city site suggests that the access codes won't be released until after midnight on Monday which is the deadline to request the codes meaning we won't get the code until Tuesday at the earliest.

Amen. Fuckin shite location
Wait till you get in the ground with its running track round it. I should imagine the view from the cheap seats in the gods behind the goal will be like watching a game in The Etihad from the stand in the CFA.
UEFA dont give a toss about supporters, where its held, how they get there or how much it costs ordinary working people as long as they can squeeze every last dollar from loyal supporter's of both clubs. Whilst their chosen few will be sat in oversized luxury seating after being chauffeur driven from their 5 star hotels after arriving on a private jet. UEFA and the Premier League should be run from a back street where abortion clinics, loan sharks and other shysters and fraudsters operate. They are both a fecking disgrace.
Whoops! must be careful or I will be told to get to the political thread in off topic.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.