Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I really hope not. Passports should be locked in hotel room safes not carried around all day and taken to a football match. It's bad enough that Real make a couple of thousand people do this, no way should UEFA be making 40k football fans do it.
I presume you'll be stuck with your passport if you're on club trip

First ever post. Been on here for years ( just to read ) Would any of you fine gentlemen and women please let me know whether you think if 4800 points and being on CL scheme would be enough? Should have more points to be honest but I do alot of aways through the heroes of waterloo branch and there points system.

Also Alex from city matters says there are 18k on the cup scheme but the heroes OSC are adamant it’s 14.5k

Don’t know what to believe

Anyway up the blues today

You'll easily get a ticket on the CL scheme. I'm not on it this season so panicking a bit as already booked travel and digs, but think a lot of our fans have been priced out.

They’ll be 100’s spare people will buy with the intention of extortionate profits, or proper blues will buy them then realise they can’t afford to go let the dust settle and you will see

Isnt that to prove you are a real person? Why sell a ticket to someone who has no possible means of getting to Istanbul?
I did a fit the jigsaw piece into the puzzle to prove I was real.
Uefa wanted my name address, d.o.b. phone number and my passport I'm suprised they didn't ask for my mother's Maiden name tbh.

Apologies if this has been answered before, I have 4 Season Tickets on the CL Scheme all with different points, do I apply for 1 access code and then link my other 3 tickets or apply for 4 codes under each Season Ticket. Hope that makes sense?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.