Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I don't for one moment believe there won't be blues there who have had codes passed to them. But I also know that for everyone that there is there, then there will be a more deserving fan at home who couldn't get a ticket because of queue jumping! I suppose what we are talking about here is moral fibre, character and honesty, and sadly those qualities are bereft amongst many.

The fair and simple solution should have been everyone applying individually based on scheme and then points with names on tickets. Tickets for OSC's that are not running trips or the ability to undermine a loyalty system by passing codes for favours is frankly a nonsense.

In short, it was possible and had time to be implemented, but once again the simple and fair solution wouldn't feed hungry snouts!
A fair and accurate post, I won’t be going as probably picked the wrong time to be a new car , I totally agree with the moral fibre I’ve done dozens of European aways honestly lost count mainly in the uefa cup era but now don’t have a season card due to a health scare . But there’s no way I’d be more deserving than a current season card holder especially those on the cup scheme , If I was going. That’s the truth from myself who’s an actual member of a supporters club . Which being I honest I don’t use. Just to prove a point for me the club have indeed got this wrong . There was other fairer ways to involve supporters clubs.

If branches ask for 10 tickets for example then surely they have to give the club the details of the supporters. Presumably the club can then not give them an access code so if they pass their ticket on to someone thinking they can apply again then they won’t be able. Is that how this is working or are people saying those 10 tickets are being dished out to members regardless of whether they are in the CL scheme etc. what is the point of being in a scheme when the club themselves is circumventing their own policies. What a ****’s trick if this is the case.

Once the OSC member is allocated a ticket then their details are passed to City. They will then not be sent a code when it is their turn to purchase a ticket.

Supporters club bashing again!

Let me repeat this.

The branch I'm in have not requested tickets from the club for the branch members. It is every man for himself. Just like the people complaining again about supporters clubs, every person in the branch I'm in will be getting their own tickets via being in the cup scheme or not, and by how many loyalty points they've got. Happy? Good!
I agree with the sentiment of your post, but how about the SC member, living overseas, who doesn’t have a season ticket, but made it to 7 home games and multiple CL away games including the likes of Dortmund & Bayern ? I think you’d agree his request via his SC should be ‘considered’
It’s 100% true, I am looking at 6 names who don’t have a season card who are going, 156 quid, no worries about a ticket, nothing
It’s a disgrace. Didsbury SC got 70 and not all season card members and even worse, City ticket office just wave them all through. Shambles….

Your loving this ain’t you pal
But I'm wondering how it works in the OSC. Do they all get an equal number of tickets regardless of the number of members? Quite a few non-OSC seasoncard holders are going to be pissed off - to put it mildly. But they shouldn't take it out on the OSCs.

But I'm wondering how it works in the OSC. Do they all get an equal number of tickets regardless of the number of members? Quite a few non-OSC seasoncard holders are going to be pissed off - to put it mildly. But they shouldn't take it out on the OSCs.
Most would have qualified anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.