Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Everyone I know who is on the cup scheme is going and have already booked.
Als - it depends what you class as indirect. It doesn't necessarily mean a flight connection. I know a bunch driving down and flying from Stanstead.
And there are more people who have planned a holiday in Turkey with this date in mind than you think.

Indirect is basically anything not from Manchester direct into Istanbul in this instance

Doesn't the club already know how many ST holders have applied for codes ? so you'd hope that number is covered by the balance of tickets left after SC, Corporate, etc.
Doesn’t mean they’ll have the option of the 3rd category tickets though ‘cos OSC have got themselves nice little batch there without any code shit, any cup scheme commitments etc. Pony it up how you like it’s a fucking disgrace

Most would have qualified anyway
I know one or two guys who no longer live in the North West and no longer have seasoncards, but are in the membership scheme and the OSC for the area they now live in. They get tickets for away games (local to where they now live) now and again. Some of those guys have lapsed seasoncards and started again from scratch a few years ago - so now they have less than 1,000 points, but have tickets for Istanbul through their local OSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.