Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fact is, Branch chairs are giving tickets to members only, who are not SC holders. It goes on. Nobody would have an issue, if it was done right. Majority of SC’s need to get their house in order.
That’s because the main role of the OSC is to grow the fanbase. The away end will be full tomorrow night at Brighton because about a third of our fans will be from Branches. I had a couple of spares after being let down that were snapped up by a local branch down south.

There have been loads of returns to the Club that have been resold through the OSC for Brighton.

No supporters clubs number are confirmed. They have to go back with their number of Cat3 tickets required by tonight then Kevin is negotiating with City for that number tomorrow. I imagine criteria will therefore be late tomorrow or Thursday and tickets on sale Friday or Monday.

Honestly, life’s too short and the times too historic to get your knickers in a twist about who gets what tickets first for a game with so many available. It really doesn’t matter in the scheme of things. Nobody is going to miss out on anything.

I’m not in a supporters club and never have been and I don’t give a shit if they get first dibs on a few hundred tickets.

No supporters clubs number are confirmed. They have to go back with their number of Cat3 tickets required by tonight then Kevin is negotiating with City for that number tomorrow. I imagine criteria will therefore be late tomorrow or Thursday and tickets on sale Friday or Monday.
So we are all waiting for sales criteria because of the OSC negotiating? Will non OSC members be given the opportunity to negotiate?

But I'm wondering how it works in the OSC. Do they all get an equal number of tickets regardless of the number of members? Quite a few non-OSC seasoncard holders are going to be pissed off - to put it mildly. But they shouldn't take it out on the OSCs.
Well I can only speak for Congleton branch,, I'm not a paid member, but I saw there post on fb,, asking which paid members wanted a ticket,,,,, not a mention if you were a season ticket holder or in any cup scheme,,,, and it seems off to me.
I don't think any sc branches should get any tickets untill they have been on sale to season ticket, cup scheme members,,, yet again it looks like a shambles

Honestly, life’s too short and the times too historic to get your knickers in a twist about who gets what tickets first for a game with so many available. It really doesn’t matter in the scheme of things. Nobody is going to miss out on anything.

I’m not in a supporters club and never have been and I don’t give a shit if they get first dibs on a few hundred tickets.
Agreed. Seems a lot of fuss about nothing. If they were giving them the £61 tickets that would be wrong but they’re not.

If tickets don't go sale until Monday (12 days before the match) then that would be a total piss-take, especially as they seem to be spending the first week just sorting out OSC and hospitality allocations. Wouldn't surprise me at all, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.