Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Looking at how shit the view will be, I may go for the £425 ticket. Sod spending a load of dosh to not see the game. It looks like you might need a radio to keep up with what the hell is going on if you are behind the goals!

In fact, just going out there and watching in a bar around Taksim is beginning to look like a better option than being sat behind those goals!

Times CET its real is that 100%

Extremely badly worded though that's for sure!
Why would City's internal processes work on CET? It may turn out to be real but I still need some convincing.

Playing devil's advocate and taking at its highest the claim that it is real, it would appear that Jakarta don't realise that they haven't actually been allocated their 7 tickets and are merely being asked to input details like everyone else. Wouldn't bet against them getting all 7 though.

Is it easy to get hold of beer for home consumption? The apartment I've got on provisional book has a lovely roof terrace that I'm planning spending all day sunbathing on when I arrive there knackered after a 20 odd hour journey on Friday morning.
Very easy ,

Looking at how shit the view will be, I may go for the £425 ticket. Sod spending a load of dosh to not see the game. It looks like you might need a radio to keep up with what the hell is going on if you are behind the goals!

In fact, just going out there and watching in a bar around Taksim is beginning to look like a better option than being sat behind those goals!
The problem even with £425 tickets. You might be sat at the very back of the 3rd tier.

Said it many times, the allocation process is awful from Uefa. £425 or even £599 to be sat that sort of distance from the pitch is very poor. That 3rd tier for me should be:

Cat 2 central and first couple of rows
Cat 3 after first cpl of rows - 3/4 way back
Cat 4 any rows from 3/4 to the very last row.

Could even argue that there shouldn’t be any Cat 2 up there but it’s Uefa and you could be sat 20 rows deep on the 3rd tier and paying £599 English pounds for a ticket

Why would City's internal processes work on CET? It may turn out to be real but I still need some convincing.

Playing devil's advocate and taking at its highest the claim that it is real, it would appear that Jakarta don't realise that they haven't actually been allocated their 7 tickets and are merely being asked to input details like everyone else. Wouldn't bet against them getting all 7 though.
No idea but we have some muppets work for us?
I think them posting a fake would be frowned upon by the Club and massively, its the correct branches twitter.

Is it easy to get hold of beer for home consumption? The apartment I've got on provisional book has a lovely roof terrace that I'm planning spending all day sunbathing on when I arrive there knackered after a 20 odd hour journey on Friday morning.
You just go to the shop or supermarket mate. They're everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.