Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Didn't I read on here there being about 15k on the cup scheme for champions league so if we got 19.5k ticket and then you ones the club cream off should leave about 17k for the fans and about 2/3k dropping to normal season tickets nervous about tickets as someone coming with me is Cs on 2k points
There was about 18k on Cup Scheme according to Alex or City Matters. How many of those cross over with supporter clubs allocations is anybody’s guess.
I would like to think City have the data behind that once they’ve allocated supporter clubs requests and the criteria released by them (if they ever get that far) should be an indication as to where they believe the tickets will sell out.
There are many on here who think any cup scheme members will get a ticket if they wish. There’s others who believe that the same applies to any season card holders but ultimately nobody truly knows and are best guesses in peoples opinions

There was about 18k on Cup Scheme according to Alex or City Matters. How many of those cross over with supporter clubs allocations is anybody’s guess.
I would like to think City have the data behind that once they’ve allocated supporter clubs requests and the criteria released by them (if they ever get that far) should be an indication as to where they believe the tickets will sell out.
There are many on here who think any cup scheme members will get a ticket if they wish. There’s others who believe that the same applies to any season card holders but ultimately nobody truly knows and are best guesses in peoples opinions
Cheers mate and I no yeah that my thinking all guess work up to now but it's maybe to much money for some people with the fa cup final being the week before aswell plus travel to Istanbul

I'm hearing they're on sale from early next week.

Possibly, this might be a joint decision by the clubs and UEFA to stall on ticket sales until the election is fully decided. They may fear a relocation and the complications that would bring if ticket sales had already begun could be a huge problem.
I’m completely guessing there but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. I think the elections are decided this weekend.

Possibly, this might be a joint decision by the clubs and UEFA to stall on ticket sales until the election is fully decided. They may fear a relocation and the complications that would bring if ticket sales had already begun could be a huge problem.
I’m completely guessing there but it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. I think the elections are decided this weekend.
I was thinking about that as well. However, from what I’ve heard from some “insiders” is that the chance of relocation is extremely low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.