Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Looks like the codes have no expiry then.

Seems like 18-25 have unlimited tickets doesn’t it? Not that I’ve a problem with that.
There’s a limit on the 18-25 tickets. I believe that the club are sharing codes with enough of this age group to satisfy their allocation and then will judge on how many have been sold, if that makes sense.

The following section was included in my email from the club:

As a result, 18–25 year old Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Champions League Cup Scheme with the highest points will receive a unique access code on Friday 26th May 2023 and be given access to buy a ticket for the final.

You are one of these fans and as such, we will share your unique access code with you today.

A big U-turn from everyone flapping yesterday saying with the shit show we womt be able fill out the 20,000 tickets now everyone saying it will sell out quick

A big U-turn from everyone flapping yesterday saying with the shit show we womt be able fill out the 20,000 tickets now everyone saying it will sell out quick
They wouldn't leave it to Tuesday next week. They must be confident they'll all be gone with this

I can't get mine until 4pm on Monday.
Was hoping for the category 4 ticket but doesn't look likely now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.