Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

So three days for first allocation over the weekend, then 3 hrs for each one after. That seems unfair to those who work Monday mornings with 18000 pts.
I think the issue could be that’s when the uefa system is opening thus Milan , supporters clubs and corporate will all be using the first window - and it will also be used to iron out any issues

How does anyone under the age of 25 accumulate 14k points?
My lads 19. Has 22k
Took him home since he was 5 & away since he was about 9 or 10
On the pull through for kids so he’s lucky had him on platinum too
On Sunday he would have completed all 38 prem league games this season
I’ve failed only doing 37 amateur!!!

I am able to get 4 tickets for family as we all qualify at 3 today, does each individual have to have their own UEFA account or just me as I will be purchasing all 4 tickets (with their individual access codes) ??

I set up an account on the app a few days ago. When I try to login it sends me a code via email then asks me for the unique access code which I haven't yet got via City.
That's because it's really for tickets, assuming you don't have an access code yet, you're set up and good to go if/when it does arrive. Apart from tickets, the app is pretty useless...

Because it’s peoples opinion not fact
If you think about the cup final against utd where we had 30k tickets and it was on our doorstep in comparison to Istanbul - the same things were said and in fact if you watch the sales pattern it peters out as you move along - moving 20k will happen but it will go down to st holders - again an opinion but the fac gives a good steer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.