Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

What time did the email come through from the club with the code on? Was it at the exact time the criteria were released or before?

Squeeky bum time next week so want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible.
I received mine at 14.59

What time will eligible members of supporters clubs be able to purchase their allocation does anyone know

Not had chance to look on this thread today . Got to wait until 10am Tuesday with 10700 points and on cup scheme . Thought it would be sooner !
What’s the consensus for Tuesday do you reckon it will be sold out by then ?
No, I don't think so. Certain categories might be, but if you're willing to pay category 1 and 2 prices then you're well in with a shout.

More flapping than a flock of pigeons throughout this! If your independent criteria aligns with what City have published so far with regards to sales windows, you will piss it. STs not on the Cup Scheme will also have an opportunity to buy, I'd say.

Not had chance to look on this thread today . Got to wait until 10am Tuesday with 10700 points and on cup scheme . Thought it would be sooner !
What’s the consensus for Tuesday do you reckon it will be sold out by then ?
Same boat as you, for three of us. I’m confident we’ll get tickets but might have to pay top whack. I’ll be skint but hey ho, you only live once.

Bit of info - it looks like you can input somebody else's order number after you`ve paid for your ticket as well as in the buying process. It has popped up with the same window saying -

You can enter here the order number of a friend with whom you would like seat with. Subject to seat availability.

Yeh that was all explained in the information city put out on the website and via email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.