Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

How frequent is it that the allocation sells out for a game before all the brackets published by the club in the initial set of sales criteria are reached?

On the cup scheme but will be eligible to get one in the window with all members on the scheme. Fairly confident of having the chance to purchase one based on some of the numbers posted in here and the fact the club have listed all CL scheme members in the initial criteria (the category of tickets available by then will likely be a different story)

Can somebody who has already gone through the ticket purchase confirm exactly how ticket buying process works? Does each person get sent an individual code to their own email address even if someone else using friends and family ordered a code? Apologies if this has been asked previously but 400+ pages...!!
Yes

Someone said on here, once you have them on the UEFA ticket App you can transfer them,, but I'm not so sure. I can't remember that being an option v Porto.
Pretty sure you can as we’ve got 4 on one app and he can’t add his until Monday be weird if uefa let u put up to 6 on one app then you can’t send them to each phone.

But can afford to go to the final?
Exactly.
High points gets you priority to away PL tickets every other week and continually reinforces the disparity.
Too many expecting to miss the group games and then slide in for the money shot.
The group games cost roughly about £60 all in (and spread out). The difference between cat 4 and 3 is ~€100 and even more when cat 2 comes into play
Cup scheme is a no brainer when we’re pummelling everyone in sight, even if you sell /pass them on

Depends on your definition of high points. Can't believe there are many on more than 17k that aren't already on the schemes.
Problem with next year, if we get there, is the ease of getting there.
This year we have the cost of getting there AND plenty of people will have lapsed passports and other issues.
Implicit in the tiering of the sales is that not all of the cup scheme holders have applied for codes. I reckon it would be above 95% next year, meaning you couldn't expect a ticket if you had low (less than 3k?) points.
Regardless of the final, however, if you want to get to the away knockouts (or a place we haven't visited before eg Braga), you will need to be on the scheme to have a chance.
I have 13k points and only qualified for one KO match. (You might be able to guess which one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.