Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

We only got through less than 48 hours ago and they haven’t started ticket sales yet. Seems a bit early to decide the ticket office have fucked it up, especially as it’s UEFA selling the tickets to us for this game. Can we not at least wait until Monday to start panning the ticket office?
You plan for only one event. They would know how many tickets are available, the points breakdown. Not difficult to create criteria for distribution. Knowing all the parameters it would be simple to do beforehand ready for publication. Shoddy!

It's simple. They told people it would be Friday. If it cannot be Friday (for whatever reason), they should then put out a message saying that it is being held up and anticipated to take place next week. But to say it will be Friday and then say nothing at all on Friday is piss-poor. Basic courtesy.

But, let's not shoot them just yet. It is still Friday.

That’s what will happen and it’s a disgrace. No problem with supporters clubs getting every ticket they ask for once the cup scheme members have been looked after first. The whole point of joining it besides the actual going to the games is for things like this, that we’ll be top of the Que for final tickets. Makes a mockery of the process of someone without a season ticket gets told they have a ticket for a final before a cup scheme member.
Yeah, agree with all that. Makes it difficult even for people like me who are both in a SC and also on the cup scheme. Obviously I’m confident I will get a ticket, but there’s a group of us and we haven’t got a clue what the best way of doing things is.

Fuck me, it's no real wonder the ticket office don't want to deal with the flood of phone calls, it's still Friday for another 6 hours. At least give them an opportunity to miss the promised timeframe before you jump on them for not saying anything

Would have been nice if they said it was going to be later in so people didn't spend all day chekcking when supposed to be working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.