Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This is dead right. The loyalty points system doesn’t have 100% integrity because in the days when points were awarded for away games, the high points hoarders would buy tickets for every game and sell them on if they couldn’t go. If you’re in the top 5-10% of loyalty points I imagine you’ll stay there for generations.

As I’ve said before, there’s two ticket offices at city, the official one (direct from club and OSC) and unofficial one (Twitter, Facebook, pubs in Gorton etc). If you don’t have the points you have plenty of options, which is why I’ve never missed a final with my 600 points…
A coach load of City’s firm all got into Burnley on junior tickets the other year. Like you say, there’s all sorts of ways of getting tickets

thinking i'm done with this waiting and will just grab one of those overpriced 2000 quid tickets from third party sites

I have just spoken to my son who lives in London, he has just told me he has got a ticket for Istanbul as he's in the OSC. All good but he has only ever attended twice? My other son doesn't qualify yet and he's on the cup scheme with nearly 19.000 points. His best friend on the scheme and now thinks he has no chance of a ticket, he's also on the cup scheme with a few thousand points. How on earth is this fare?
No it isn’t fair, but that’s the way it has been organised.
Both the poster and the poster they quoted believe it is fair though and will either tell you you are wrong, be condescending prigs, bully or abuse you, their mates pile on to bully you or they just outright lie.

But it is what it is, Jack’s fine and the branch members will always look after one another.

No it isn’t fair, but that’s the way it has been organised.
Both the poster and the poster they quoted believe it is fair though and will either tell you you are wrong, be condescending prigs, bully or abuse you, their mates pile on to bully you or they just outright lie.

But it is what it is, Jack’s fine and the branch members will always look after one another.
It really doesn't bother me to be honest. Put your opinion across and what will be will be?

I think I’d rather pay for higher priced tickets and be up high. That view is atrocious down low.
It does depend how close to the front you are. At City i am in row L of the first tier and it’s a great view. Just a few rows further forward and it wouldnt be any good.If you buy a blue ticket can you specify that you want to be above the red seats?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.