Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I have added 2 access codes, but trying to check out it says you can only buy 1 ticket WTF is going on, anybody else got this? Trying to buy for myself and Mrs, both have separate access codes?

I have added 2 access codes, but trying to check out it says you can only buy 1 ticket WTF is going on, anybody else got this? Trying to buy for myself and Mrs, both have separate access codes?
Just add yours then it will ask you if you want to add another code I think?

You have to click add more tickets on your basket page and then enter the second code- it’ll take you back to the start page with the access code box.

I had this, i deleted the tickets and started again. Add first access code pick one ticket, then click to add another ticket and use the other code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.