Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know 80% of tickets are cat 3 and cat 4, but we also know that cat 4 is only 3000ish tickets, and if cat 4 is still available at this low points it makes me think we may get additional criteria. All speculation and could be wrong.

It's the order number mate... I just get this message every time:

You cannot be seated with the file xxxxx because there is no seat with the same group between those files. Please verify the file number.

I had that message as well, assumed it was because I was buying OSC tickets and my mate wasn’t.

Will allocated seats be next to each other?​

For tickets purchased within the same order, seats will, when possible, be located next to each other.​

For tickets purchased through different orders, fans have an opportunity to increase their chances of being seated together by:​

• using the SEAT WITH option during the purchase, i.e.: by entering their friend’s order number* in the Order Summary page before making the payment
  • or using the SEAT WITH option after the purchase, i.e.: by logging into their Ticket Portal account and adding their friend’s order number* in the Order History section

* The order number corresponds to the number that shows in your UEFA invoice under "Our reference".​

Please note that it is not guaranteed that seats will be located next to each other after using the SEAT WITH option. Adjacent seating is subject to availability. Seat changes are not possible.​

IMPORTANT:​

• tickets from different categories cannot be seated together.​

• tickets purchased by the general public and tickets purchased by fans of the participating teams will be seated in different areas of the stadium.​

• if the tickets are already seated, the SEAT WITH option cannot be applied and you will get an error on the portal.​

Just got 2. Simple process. Just copied access code, chose one ticket then added another and paid. Access codes actually come to your City ticket account on the Welcome page as well as email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.