Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Will allocated seats be next to each other?​

For tickets purchased within the same order, seats will, when possible, be located next to each other.​

For tickets purchased through different orders, fans have an opportunity to increase their chances of being seated together by:​

• using the SEAT WITH option during the purchase, i.e.: by entering their friend’s order number* in the Order Summary page before making the payment
  • or using the SEAT WITH option after the purchase, i.e.: by logging into their Ticket Portal account and adding their friend’s order number* in the Order History section

* The order number corresponds to the number that shows in your UEFA invoice under "Our reference".​

Please note that it is not guaranteed that seats will be located next to each other after using the SEAT WITH option. Adjacent seating is subject to availability. Seat changes are not possible.​

IMPORTANT:​

• tickets from different categories cannot be seated together.​

• tickets purchased by the general public and tickets purchased by fans of the participating teams will be seated in different areas of the stadium.​

• if the tickets are already seated, the SEAT WITH option cannot be applied and you will get an error on the portal.​

Posting useful information and answering questions will not help on here

Well I’m still ticketless.

City never came back to me despite promising they would if they weren’t able to sort it by half 5.

It looks like I’ll be on the phone first thing in the morning unless UEFA customer services pull their finger out in the interim
You’ve probably already done this but have you logged out of uefa ticketing site completely. Deleted cookies and then gone back in and used your code?

Good news if it is. For most people the Fan Pass is indeed showing but in the benefits it doesn’t list travel. That will appear once match tickets are in the uefa tickets portal.
It definitely lists travel for me

Screenshot_20230530_123052_Champions League.jpg

Good stuff. That suggests that your ticket has been allocated, even though you cannot see it yet
Anyone who has purchased has got a ticket, they just have to wait until nearly all gone to then try to arrange the sit together requests

probably won't get your ticket allocated till the middle of next week

Cat 4 sold out first last time, and equivalent sets sell out first at Wembley Cat 3 lower in FA and Cat 5 lower in league cup.

Now this is pig in poke sack it is even more reason to go for Cat 4 rather than £100 extra to be one seat away or £500 extra to be on the front row 30 seats away or 3rd tier.
Yeah but is the seat in cat 3 in a better position in the stadium rather than cat 4?

You’ve probably already done this but have you logged out of uefa ticketing site completely. Deleted cookies and then gone back in and used your code?
Yep done that and also tried other browsers :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.