Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

From what I head from soneone who just ordered, every category is available EXCEPT Cat 1 unrestricted and Cat 4 unrestricted.

This is a good sign there will be some left tommorow for regular season ticket holders though!??
I’d say so mate. I reckon that most cat 3 tickets will be gone by the end of the day and then that just leaves cat 2. Anybody got the allocation breakdown of tickets? I know it was only a rough estimate based on last years final, but would probably gives us an indication on how many are left.

An update for those with a code that didn’t work:

Just spoken with Miles in ticketing and he assures me that they have a team working on the issue with UEFA and that everyone that was affected WILL get a ticket.

Didn’t fill me with confidence however that he said he’s just added me to the list having initially raised this with them at 4:15 yesterday!

If you’ve had a code that doesn’t work give the club a ring and make sure you get added to that list!

In the interim I just have to sit and wait and trust the process.

Just spoken with Miles in ticketing and he assures me that they have a team working on the issue with UEFA and that everyone that was affected WILL get a ticket.

Didn’t fill me with confidence however that he said he’s just added me to the list having initially raised this with them at 4:15 yesterday!

If you’ve had a code that doesn’t work give the club a ring and make sure you get added to that list!

Fucking hell, I couldn’t think of anything worst! I bet you’re bricking it. No work is getting done today then I guess!

Have you logged into the champions league app? Sorry if you have I’ve not read back. If you download the champions league app and log in using your uefa ticketing app details you’ll have the option to download the fan pass to your wallet
Yep, done all that mate. I'm just waiting for UEFA fan support to get back to me

Disgraceful this is really, especially if you lads end up with the £400-600 tickets only.

This shit has been keeping me up at night for 2 weeks and I've already got my ticket, had an effect on my output at work the last few weeks. Sad **** I know but there's a big sunk cost there on flights and loads of 'what ifs' due to the ticket situation. Waiting on extra criteria being released today (we all know it won't be), so I can get one for my dad who's not on the Cup Scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.