Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Massive long shot, my brother in law has booked flights from Australia and flights to Istanbul but obviously doesn't have a code does anyone have a spare code they code sell/give me
I've replied once but you've wound me right up. Fuck you and all who sail in her. There are genuine Blues wanting tickets and you post this.GTF.

Sad to see the fans who are on the cup scheme with the fewest points are being lumbered with the two most expensive ticket options. I know we are very much an international club these days but I really feel for the loyal fans who now can’t afford it whilst fans from all over the globe have got them through supporters clubs.

Doesn’t sit right with me. The fact uefa even price the final at these obscene prices also doesn’t sit right with me. Us fans need to come together otherwise these prices will only increase

Sad to see the fans who are on the cup scheme with the fewest points are being lumbered with the two most expensive ticket options. I know we are very much an international club these days but I really feel for the loyal fans who now can’t afford it whilst fans from all over the globe have got them through supporters clubs.

Doesn’t sit right with me. The fact uefa even price the final at these obscene prices also doesn’t sit right with me. Us fans need to come together otherwise these prices will only increase
Captive audience, not that it makes it right!!

Anyone having a mare doing the tickets, got the code from City followed the link entered my access code to get a message saying "There is no offer or product for the given code ******. Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
Any advice
I got that message.
But it worked straight away from the link in the email.

So you could be a seasoncard holder in the cup scheme, done every home CL game this year and now be forced to pay £400+ to go?

Whilst supporter club members from the likes of Seattle and Jakarta have got their hands on £150 tickets for probably their first game of the season?

Whole thing stinks

Last edited:

It is what it is. It looks like anyone who was on the cup scheme was given an opportunity to buy a ticket. That for me is the important thing.

So you could be a seasoncard in the cup scheme, done every home CL game this year and now be forced to pay £400+ to go?

Whilst supporter club members from the likes of Seattle and Jakarta have got their hands on £150 tickets for probably their first game of the season?

Whole thing stinks
And that is why OSC's should not have had any priority access at all. Everyone should have applied for themselves based on their own eligibility criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.