Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There were Cat 4 tickets 50 minutes ago if people were quick off the mark. OSC members paid a fair bit more than that.

I’ve got sympathy for people who’ve not got the tickets they wanted. It doesn’t feel fair to me that a regular season ticket holder with 20k points might not get in. As I mentioned a few days ago, there’s about 10 different ways to get priority and the focus on the OSC has been excessive.

I read yesterday that a video showing the Twin Towers being blown up had been sent to New York OSC after they revealed they had a few tickets for the final. These tickets are for a game of football and and a minority of anti Supporters Club lobby are getting carried away with themselves.

I’m not going so that’s one Cup scheme member with high points not taking up a ticket.
The whole supporters club allocations is a joke IMO. I was speaking to a guy and his lad in Berlin on the way to Leipzig and they were members of the Gibraltar supporters club with a grand total of 13 members. They get two tickets for all away games, including European games, and he just passes them on to his lad who lives in Manchester who goes to some or passes them on to mates. That is just plain wrong.

That's understandable, but having poured a ridiculous amount of money into this season, which I'm sure other supporters have too, I had a budget cap for this.

I'd like to know how many 'affordable' tickets got skimmed off for supporter clubs, whilst scheme holders got left with a choice of £400 plus. That's the hardest thing to take from this.

The supporters clubs were "entitled" to 4000 of the allocation or 20% they didnt take the full quota, but i know of 6 fans within a supporters club who don't have even a membership with City who have tickets, all the tickets were category 3

The pricing structure of the ticket categories is bonkers.
The jump in price between Cat 3 and Cat 2 (£269) is by itself more than the cost of the most expensive (posh Club Wembley seats) ticket for the FA Cup final. UEFA and logic have never gone hand in hand.

The whole supporters club allocations is a joke IMO. I was speaking to a guy and his lad in Berlin on the way to Leipzig and they were members of the Gibraltar supporters club with a grand total of 13 members. They get two tickets for all away games, including European games, and he just passes them on to his lad who lives in Manchester who goes to some or passes them on to mates. That is just plain wrong.
why don’t you name them if that’s a fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.