Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

For those undecided but can afford it then do it , maybe your only chance to see us in the European cup final . But the saddest thing of all is the fact that genuine fans are being priced out by the greed of UEFA.
The ticketing prices are scandalous, hosting the game in Istanbul is scandalous but I am glad I am going.

For those undecided but can afford it then do it , maybe your only chance to see us in the European cup final . But the saddest thing of all is the fact that genuine fans are being priced out by the greed of UEFA.
And the opportunity grabbing airlines, between them my trip is inflated by around £200 - £300. Manchester lounge is £41.50, Istanbul Lounge (IST) £13.30.

Turkish airline internal is £78 return Bodrum to Istanbul, £1.80 per seat reservation and a free snack on board. However, just like all other airlines they have inflated their prices for flights from the UK.

Not an ideal location but people don't seem to understand just how expensive Amsterdam, Paris, Munich etc are for accommodation and food when an event like this is on. It's not a cheap do especially with the match tickets but presents better value than other major European cities.

My mates just bagged a cat 3 tkt by letting the portal time out then refreshing the page.
180 euros instead of 490.

Good lad, I tried it twice and it dropped out of the basket. Didn't have the balls to let it time out or try to login and out. £420 will do, it was the last ticket we needed for our trip to be all set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.